Application Delivery Consultant
São Paulo, SP
Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Our team provides a comprehensive portfolio of solutions to help customers architect, implement, maintain, and optimize their IT infrastructure with our products. You can help best-in-class customers improve environment automation and orchestration, application delivery, access, security, and data management.
As an F5 Professional Services Consultant, you are an innovative engineer working in partnership with our clients, advising them how to use our solutions in order to meet their business objectives or overcome problems. You are a leader with vision, providing strategic mentorship and subject matter expertise to customers regarding implementation and configuration of the core F5 BIG-IP products focusing specifically on cloud technologies, automation strategies and security solutions. You work with a team of like minded individuals supporting each other thru innovation, mentorship and mutual thirst for knowledge.
Work with F5 BIG-IP software to automate/orchestrate common deployment tasks and architect cloud deployment strategies utilizing technologies such as Ansible, OpenStack, Puppet, Chef, Azure, AWS and Google Cloud. Provide engineering expertise in pursuing application security concentrating on L7 WAF capabilities, in addition, extending to common defensive strategies centered around DoS and BOT mitigation. F5 BIG-IP experience not necessary but nice to have.
We need talent to be able to architect innovative solutions, showcasing programmability through automation and deliver the “big picture” strategy in order to propose solutions and define future policy.
This position is located and will be supporting a valued customer in Osasco, in the state of Sao Paulo, Brazil.
What are your responsibilities?
- Provide technical guidance to customer onsite and/or remotely regarding the implementation, configuration and maintenance of the F5 BIG-IP core products independently or with a team
- Perform as main architect, project lead and/or key contributor for systems, solution design, deployment, testing, problem identification, troubleshooting and documentation
- Perform basic project management duties such as projects status update reports, time tracking and expectation management for the delivery of work product and associated risks
- Manage customer interaction and engagement over the course of the assigned projects
- Maintain working proficiency in F5 products as well as other relevant technologies through disciplined and formal training
- Identify additional product/services opportunities in customer organization
- Engage with multiple teams including but not limited to F5 Support, F5 Product Sales, and F5 Professional Services Sales
Requirements to get the job done:
- Hold BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Provide at least 5 years of meaningful experience, with a focus on architecture and design of public or private cloud infrastructure, network systems or relevant automation strategies including performance and management of such systems
- Experience in customer-facing positions as a professional services consultant or engineer
- Portuguese and English verbal and written language skills required
- Spanish language skills would be desirable
It is helpful for candidates to have knowledge & experience with any of the following:
- Demonstrate an understanding of technologies such as firewalling, application availability and security, web gateways, authentication/authorization, encryption, VPN’s and network architecture
- Familiarity or hands-on experience with F5
LTM/GTM/APM and ASM and SSLO.
- Demonstrate an ability to articulate and transfer complex ideas to a wide audience through both verbal and written communication
- Motivate yourself and adapt to changing environments.
- Demonstrate strong written communication, presentation writing, project scoping and user documentation skills
- Provide experience handling multiple concurrent projects
- Ansible, OpenStack, Chef, Puppet, Blue Medora, Kubernetes, PCF, OpenShift
- L7 WAF and related security concepts
- Azure, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, VMware NSX/ESX, Cisco ACI
- Linux, UNIX, Kali Linux
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Duties require the ability to travel 50% or greater via automobile and airplane and may require being on call periodically and working outside normal working hours (evenings and weekends)
- Job may be performed on-site at a customer facility or data center, or in an office environment sitting at a desk or computer table
- Duties require the ability to utilize a computer keyboard, communicate over the telephone, and read printed material
- Job requires the ability to lift to 50 lbs.
- This role involves customer facing engagements and may be subject to additional background check requirements per customer requests. All screenings and results will be subject to applicable law and F5 policies and may be used to determine work assignment or further employment eligibility
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
Consultant to prepare the Operational Data Report for Project TR 004-2021FAO2101320 Consultant to prepare the Operational Data Report for Project TR 004-2021 Job Posting: 30/Apr/2021 Closure Date: 15/May/2021, 4:59:00 PM Organizational1 week agoShareBrasília, DF
Office ManagerBlaBlaCarCompany Description BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
HubSpot Front-End DeveloperRemotishThe intersection of design and development Front-End Developers are masters of design technology and visual storytelling. This position is all about polished design,1 week agoShareRemoto
Consultant to prepare the Evaluation Report for Project TR 003-2021FAO2101319 Consultant to prepare the Evaluation Report for Project TR 003-2021 Job Posting: 30/Apr/2021 Closure Date: 14/May/2021, 4:59:00 PM Organizational Unit:1 week agoShareBrasília, DF
Software Developer 5OracleSoftware Developer 5-21000MKI Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese Preferred1 week agoShareRio de Janeiro, RJ