CIB - Global Trade Sales Officer-Trade Finance Associate/Vice President - Brazil
Global Trade is a division of Wholesale Payments which offers financing and risk mitigation products to our global clients. For more than 200 years, J.P. Morgan has helped clients make trade payments, access liquidity, and manage risk. We connect counterparties with market- and Structure Trade Finance solutions. Our institutional strength, practical expertise, comprehensive technology, and unparalleled network enable us to deliver powerful global solutions, when and where our clients leading Traditional need them. Our global product and technology platform, integrated client service model and network of operational centers enable us to deliver a consistent set of services to clients no matter where they are across the world.
Our global clients are increasingly focusing their attention on the effectiveness of Trade providers to deliver and execute solutions as a key component in their decision-making to award business. Enhancing the Client Experience requires a continual review of end-to-end process improvement, tools, and organizational structure to determine what we need to do to make it easier to win, onboard and serve clients.
- Work as Global Trade Sales Officer to drive asset and revenue ramp through origination of new business via sales calls, client visits and RFPs., managing relationship on Trade Finance products with identified /key clients portfolio including prospecting and deepening client relationship, developing strategy to meet Business results - revenue growth and new sales targets for global trade products as well developing business and cross-sell opportunities with clients.
- In partnership with other Executives, drive revenue generation in alignment with client objectives and strategy, creating client solutions and support business promotion, preparing and maintaining updated pipeline reports, client product capabilities presentations & proposals, management of the entire sales process from selling to full implementation (including proposals, contract negotiation, documentation and co-ordinating product partners / implementation teams).
- Be the \"voice of the client\" and manage revenue vulnerability and client loss through a deep understanding of the client's needs and identification of product and service delivery gaps.
- Partner with Product, Trade Middle Office and other stakeholders to ensure optimum and seamless sales product delivery, execution management and portfolio monitoring within agreed frameworks.
- Ensure that business is operating in full compliance with local market standards and the Firm wide requirements .
- Participate in the roll out new product sales to achieve revenue growth and maximize market penetration.
- Assist to identify solutions & programs for the business which will ensure J.P. Morgan Trade product /services are at par and meet client requirements.
- Effectively communicate client priorities locally & regionally within Trade Finance business.
- Ability to work in a cross functional team environment and be a good team player.
- Utilize internal databases and follow a high degree of integrity for reporting needs and analytics.
- Education: Degree in Finance, Economics, Management or related - with MBA or equivalent
- Minimum of 8 years of working experience in trade finance
- Specific skills: verbal and written skills in Portuguese and English (mandatory), basic/intermediate knowledge of Spanish (plus)
- Client focus and relationship-building skills across lines of business and levels
- Ability to identify and link new client opportunities with new solutions (requires solution mindset + technical back ground and open minded brainstorming view)
- Strategic and analytical thinker with a drive towards execution and delivering results
- Able to communicate and interact effectively with people at all levels
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage projects
- Self-directed, highly motivated, and able to work independently to deliver in a timely and accurate manner; strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of cash management and derivatives will be considered a plus
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Executive AssistantJohnson & Johnson Family of CompaniesAt Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for2 hour agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Brand Manager Leao Tea - LA OUThe Coca-Cola CompanyWe’ve been branding and evolving continuously since 1886 and there’s no better place to create inspiring brand strategies. The Brand Manager position is a2 hour agoShareRio de Janeiro, RJ
Assistente de Mídias Sociais ISYKES BrasilDescrição da empresa A SYKES é líder global de Terceirização de processos de negócios (BPO). Engajamento e6 hour agoShareCuritiba, PR
BASESNielsenIQAdditional Information About NielsenIQ NielsenIQ is a global measurement and data analytics company that provides the most complete and trusted view available of6 hour agoShareSão Paulo, SP
CMORappiYOUR NEXT STEP IS AT RAPPI! Rappi is one of the first Latin American unicorns and a start-up that continues to focus on growing and making life easier for our users. As9 hour agoShareSão Paulo - SP