CORP_Amenities Services Operations _ Associate - Brazil
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we strive to provide a great employee and client experience at our offices throughout the world. As the Amenities Services Operations Manager for Sao Paulo you will report to the JPMC Amenity Services regional lead and be responsible to define the service offering strategy and manage the day to day operation of all employee food and beverage services as well as receptionists services, conference rooms and the JPMC Client Center at all JPMorgan Chase & Co locations in Buenos Aires. Additionally, you will assist with maintaining interdepartmental relations and integrating the Amenities Services with the facilities plan of operation.
Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Partner closely with local stakeholders including senior management and act as single point of contact (SPOC) for Amenity Services in SP; proactively assess the local needs and ensure excellence in delivery of services at all times and work on solutions to address any identified opportunities
- Partner with JPMC's Managed Service Providers (MSP) to define service strategy and oversee day to day operations of all Amenity Services areas supported by third parties:
- Dining Services: All employee and client dining services including office coffee (pantries), micro market (retail) and cafeteria services. Also, supervise coordination and execution of catering requests including needs for clients / visitors' meetings (menus, approvals, communication with hosts and on time supervision). Work with MSP to ensure proper maintenance of all beverage and pantry stations, including inventory and restocking supplies
- Reception Services: Reception desks services including all related to bookings, meetings and events with clients and client center routine.
- On a daily basis conduct a walkthrough and inspect conference rooms, cafeterias/pantry areas, dining areas, reception areas to ensure proper set up, cleanliness, food and beverage stocking (where applicable) and that all equipment is operational. Address any identified issues with the MSP or JPMC functional area (i.e., facilities management, technology, etc.)
- Manage JPMC Client Center operations including but not limited to staff working hours, improvements, projects, space refresh, china & silverware standards, purchases, supplies orders and others related to this service.
- Manage local JPMC Amenity Services employees
- Act as point of contact for all Amenities Services vendors and technicians
- Interact with porters (maintenance staff), audio visual (GTI) and internal clients
- Submit facilities management requests as needed to ensure proper maintenance and upkeep of Amenity Services areas
- Process Amenity Services related invoices and manage all budget and expenses control
- Adhere to all Amenities Services standard operating procedures (SOP) and Job Aids including but not limited to client centers and receptionists
- Perform any other job-related duties as assigned
- Meet the time and quality standards set by Amenity Services regional manager for any additional assignments
- Bachelor's degree in hospitality, business management or related field preferred
- Five years of hospitality experience in restaurants, 5-star hotels, corporate dining, education, event planning, health care, and/or related food & beverage service operations with high touch customer service required
- Demonstrated excellence in guest service skills: reliable, consistent, informative, and pleasant
- High touch approach, exercise strong customer service and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to anticipate and solution for internal and external clients' needs
- Strong knowledge of styles of service such as casual dining, fine dining, buffet, ala carte, etc.
- Catering and experience with audio-visual media preferred.
- Self-motivated and works well with others
- Effective interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Possess general hospitality knowledge and interest in sustainability and sustainable food practices. Strong understanding of food safety and sanitation practices
- Proficient computer skills and knowledge of MS Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and internet. Knowledge of EMS booking system (a plus)
- Ability to stand and/or sit and continuously perform essential job functions for duration of shift with or without reasonable accommodations
- Ability to effectively deal with internal and external clients, some of whom will require high levels of patience, tact and diplomacy
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Problem and conflict solving skills
- Effective time management
- Analytical, organized, detailed oriented
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts covering conference center hours and locations
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Executive AssistantJohnson & Johnson Family of CompaniesAt Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for59 minute agoShareSão Paulo, SP
CMORappiYOUR NEXT STEP IS AT RAPPI! Rappi is one of the first Latin American unicorns and a start-up that continues to focus on growing and making life easier for our users. As8 hour agoShareSão Paulo - SP
AUXILIAR LOGISTICO IDHLA empresa de logística para o mundo! O Deutsche Post e a DHL formam o maior grupo de correspondência e logística do mundo. Juntos, temos um11 hour agoShareVitória de Santo Antão, PE
Electrician IFieldCoreJob Summary: The Electrician I installs, troubleshoots, and repairs electrical systems, apparatuses, and electrical control components of stationary engines and17 hour agoShareRemoto
Global Graduates Programme (Trainee) 2021.2 - MarketingBritish American TobaccoBAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation. To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our23 hour agoShareRio de Janeiro, RJ