Sao Paulo, Brazil Netcracker
Are you someone who enjoys working with next generation technology, interacting with best in class global teams, and working with the largest digital transformations in the world? This opportunity will combine them all while offering a competitive salary and accelerated career growth opportunities.
Join Netcracker Technology to work for a forward-looking software company, offering mission-critical solutions to service providers around the globe. Our comprehensive portfolio of software solutions and professional services enables large-scale digital transformations, unlocking the opportunities of the cloud, analytics, virtualization and 5G mobile networks. With an unbroken service delivery track record of more than 25 years, our unique combination of technology, people and expertise helps companies transform their networks and enable better experiences for their customers.
As a Deployment Coordinator for Netcracker You will be responsible to assure that all steps of deployment plan and deployment systems review are comprehensible, complete, and will be followed by the execution team respectively on time;
Role and Responsibilities:
- Verifying the availability and engage the resources for the execution of activities for each specific project/customer;
- Creating ticket windows for each project, following the established standards at GTS/GTSNA, going through all necessary stages until the window conclusion and ticket closing;
- Accept/reject emergency windows of Non Production environments based on Prod scheduled activities;
- Participate in weekly CAB meetings accordingly to the customer cluster, Customer Management team sync up, management sync up for emergency/extended windows, etc;
- Executing the follow-up process of internal/external approvals (for applicable projects);
- Responsible for daily report generation, including the current and upcoming windows;
- Responsible for direct communication with the windows key parts and the customer, informing the activity status;
- 2-5 years of experience on change management/ change deployment or IT project Administration
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools/MS Project for report System Plan generation;
- Communication skills (must be a leadership type);
- Ability to evaluate critical situations, prioritizing accordingly;
- Proactivity to anticipate possible roadblocks during the maintenance windows, calling to action all the needful parts to solve a problem;
- Go-getter attitude/ Process-oriented / Goal Driven;
- Excellent communication skills
- Speaks English (Spanish is a plus).
- Self organized
- Sharp eye on details
- Experienced on change management flow
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or other Technical Engineering discipline.
SUPPLY CHAIN EXCELLENCE COORDINATOR - CONSUMER HEALTH - BRAZIL/COLOMBIA/MEXICOJohnson & Johnson Family of CompaniesDiversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion4 hour agoShareSão José dos Campos, SP
Artist & Label Partnership Coordinator - BrazilSpotifyContent Artist Marketing The Artist & Label Partnerships team is looking for a coordinator to join them! Location São Paulo Job5 hour agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Talent Acquisition Coordinator99Talent Acquisition - Brazil - D5 About the job: The aim of a Recruiting Coordinator is to provide an outstanding candidate experience, and they juggle several5 hour agoShareBrasil
ETL Developer - MatillionData MeaningMatillion ETL Developer Long-term Contract with Data Meaning Location: Brazil, Remote Rate: Based on Experience SUMMARY: Data Meaning is a Business Intelligence6 hour agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Restaurant Strategy & Operations CoordinatorUberWhether it's a sandwich, a burrito, or groceries, the Uber Eats team builds technology to connect people with what they want, when and where they want it. Our Strategy6 hour agoShareSão Paulo, SP