Employer branding and recruiting intern
AMARO is an omni-channel destination where customers can discover and buy a broad assortment from cool brands that match their lifestyle. Headquartered in São Paulo, our mission is to make it easy and delightful for all digitally minded consumers to find products that fit their lives and values.
Born in Brazil with global ambition, we design for how we believe the world should be, not what it is today. We are always growing together with our teams. It takes a more honest, accessible and clever approach to build our products and our customer experience. We are committed to understanding people's lives. It's in our DNA!
AMARO is looking for an intern to join our People & Places team. The intern should be prepared to work in a fast-paced environment and will finish the internship having gained broad experience in various aspects of recruiting and development. You will be responsible for support employer branding, diversity, and candidate experience initiatives, mapping and hiring the best talent in the market to support the company's growth, and also constantly bring new ideas to maintain a disruptive recruiting process at AMARO. What you will do:
- Map and hire the best talent in the market to support the company's growth for business positions
- Conduct proactively market talent mapping
- Develop and execute an unique and effective sourcing strategies and techniques to generate diverse candidate pool
- Ensure constant alignment with HRBP and other Recruiters regard process' evaluation
- Ensure constant alignment with the People Operations team in relation to admission dates
- Ensure structured and organized selection processes
- For each position present an action plan to identify the talent pool
- For jobs with a large number of qualified applicants, schedule super-days with dozens of candidates being interviewed back-to-back
- Provide candidates with a high quality recruiting process that showcases AMARO’s dynamic, intellectually rigorous and technology-enabled DNA
- Scale the best recruiting practices in the market (eg. new job boards, sites, career fairs, videos, cases, simulations, etc) and bring the relevant ones
- Constantly bring new ideas to maintain a disruptive recruiting process at AMARO
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Ensure a smooth and positive candidate experience
- Drive brand awareness through various social media channels (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Blogs).
- Previous recruiting experience is a plus
- Education: Currently in a Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Psychology and related areas
- Ability to learn and adopt digital tools and technologies
- Advanced level of English
- Graduation: July 2022 or later
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.
SR REGULATORY AFFAIRS ANALYSTJohnson & Johnson Family of CompaniesDiversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Coordenador Suporte ao ClienteThomson ReutersJob Description Grau de instrução: Mandatório Graduação: Análise de Sistemas; ou Sistemas de Informação;1 week agoShareCampinas, SP
Consultant to prepare the Operational Data Report for Project TR 004-2021FAO2101320 Consultant to prepare the Operational Data Report for Project TR 004-2021 Job Posting: 30/Apr/2021 Closure Date: 15/May/2021, 4:59:00 PM Organizational1 week agoShareBrasília, DF
Office ManagerBlaBlaCarCompany Description BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
HubSpot Front-End DeveloperRemotishThe intersection of design and development Front-End Developers are masters of design technology and visual storytelling. This position is all about polished design,1 week agoShareRemoto