Who we are
Arquivei thrives on rendering time for companies (and people) to focus on what really matters.
Our market-leading SaaS stores and manages Electronic Fiscal Documents (e.g. electronic invoices) straight from government web services. It dramatically optimizes bureaucratic processes, ensures legal requirements are met, and offers intelligence and insights to customers from their own data - turning bureaucracy into opportunity.
Over 10,000 companies trust and benefit from our platform - from SMBs to corporations such as McDonald's, Kraft Heinz, Nubank, Motorola, Epson, Batavo, etc - and growing steadily by the day.
Our Database of such documents grew to be the largest in the country, deriving strategic, precise and precious information such as: product market share, economic indicators, royalties tracing, supply chain and more.
Arquivei is leveraging its relevance to national business as our SaaS assists more and more companies, and as our data influences major decisions in world class companies.
You will lead the financial planning process and actively participate in setting the company’s budget and goals. Responsible for analyzing the actual result and KPIs, identifying performance highlights and improvement opportunities.
Support decision-making process with accurate financial information and appropriate metrics.
You are going to face more questions than answers, so we're looking for candidates that see the big picture, are independent and problem solvers.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, finance, accounting, business or related field;
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience including an FP&A role in consulting, banking, technology, etc;
- Proved expertise in building and managing FP&A;
- Solid accounting experience;
- Strong Excel skills and desirable experience in SQL or other programming language;
- Experience with ERP software;
- Fluent English;
- Analytical, strategic thinker and problem solver;
- Outstanding financial acumen blended with business partnership;
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Self-starter and able to work independently;
- Business-oriented, strong leadership skills and focused on results;
- Comfortable with tight deadlines and the ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
- Structure business plan to forecast budget, KPIs and cash flow (short-term and 5Y);
- Support Arquivei's management process through financial planning, analysis, and business KPIs, highlighting the main issues and opportunities;
- Monthly update of financials and business KPIs, with the main deviations and potential action plans to support the achievement of the goals;
- Interaction with all areas of the company to assist in financial/KPIs analysis and keep budget under control;
- Guarantee accurate financial information to support the decision-making process;
- Monitoring and analysis of actual revenues, expenses, and costs versus plan;
- Monthly update of board material;
What we offer
We’re in this together.
At Arquivei we care that your full experience here is as engaging and motivating as it can be.
We are a proud and passionate bunch - which is no overstatement - and we share a vision of what we are building together. We are building intelligence that can reshape business. We are serving people. We are helping businesses thrive. All as a result of the best efforts of inspiring, collaborative, bar-raising professionals like yourself.
We are always happy to be joined by - and share writing this story with - likewise professionals who share our values. Feel most welcome.
You’ll find here:
- The opportunity to write this story - and narrate it. You’ll be challenged to fully rewrite our Communication and Marketing strategies and create a legacy of your own;
- A supportive, diverse, inspiring and bar-raising environment;
- Cutting-edge technologies, exposure to world-class players and inspiring peers and leaders;
- Attractive compensation and loads of perks and benefits
Clinical Research Associate - Infectious Diseases - BrazilWorldwide Clinical TrialsRequisition Number2513 Employment Type:Regular We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
SR REGULATORY AFFAIRS ANALYSTJohnson & Johnson Family of CompaniesDiversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Research AssociateCorteva AgriscienceDescription DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES Using standardized procedures ensures that all material necessary for conducting laboratory experiments is prepared properly and on1 week agoSharePalmas, TO
Consultant to prepare the Operational Data Report for Project TR 004-2021FAO2101320 Consultant to prepare the Operational Data Report for Project TR 004-2021 Job Posting: 30/Apr/2021 Closure Date: 15/May/2021, 4:59:00 PM Organizational1 week agoShareBrasília, DF
Sr. Java DeveloperAmarisCompany Description Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP