Fashion & Living Intern
NBCUniversal - São Paulo, SP
60188BR Marketing Universal Brand Development
The F&L intern will support the Country Director in executing all related to Fashion & Living activities associated for Universal Studios Brand Development.
Responsible to assist/support all Fashion & Living activities developed to leverage the category to generate revenues
- Supporting on measurement of results
- Support to manage budget and forecast to achieve growth
- Support to prospect licensees covering all gap on all subcategories (Apparel, Footwear, Home wear, and Accessories);
- Work with head of F&L and Legal Team to implement licensee data entry, and ensure that new deal critical path - from business plan submission to contract full execution - is handled according to the Company’s timelines
- Obtain quarterly sales projections from licensees - forecasting against budget, in order to provide Category input to the multi-year strategic plan and highlight upsides or sensitivities
- Maintain a day to day relationship with licensees, retailers, keeping the licensees lists updated, monitoring the status of all activities, collecting relevant data and sharing reports internally
- Support the F&L in facilitating product development, enhancing effective communications with Creative Team, and support licensees adhering to critical path and timelines
- Make presentations
- Administration/Marketing in progress – 2nd year is a preference
Languages: Fluent in English. Spanish in a plus
Office (Excel, Power
- Ideal candidate must be pro-active, motivated, hardworking, organized, focused, flexible and team player.
Ability to manage multiple demands simultaneously in fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills within different levels of organizations (internal/external).
- Must be willing to work in Sao Paulo.
Sub-BusinessUBD Consumer Products
About UsAt NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NoticesNBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Clinical Research Associate - Infectious Diseases - BrazilWorldwide Clinical TrialsRequisition Number2513 Employment Type:Regular We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
SR REGULATORY AFFAIRS ANALYSTJohnson & Johnson Family of CompaniesDiversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Research AssociateCorteva AgriscienceDescription DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES Using standardized procedures ensures that all material necessary for conducting laboratory experiments is prepared properly and on1 week agoSharePalmas, TO
Sr. Java DeveloperAmarisCompany Description Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Office ManagerBlaBlaCarCompany Description BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP