HR Business Partner
Is your dream job to work for a global company, full of new challenges, dynamic and rapidly growing? If so, read on.
We're looking for a HR Business Partner to join our team and help us expand globally and improve our Human Resources strategies.
Ability to identify opportunities, focus on results, positive attitude, knowledge on the best market practices are important skills that we seek on this profile.
Our Business Partner is always looking for better conditions for employees in terms of human resources projects.
The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is goal-oriented, result-driven and works well under pressure. Creative, being out of comfort zone and having the ability to understand all levels of communications are all vital qualities for this position as well.
You´ll be working at a company that operates in 160+ countries worldwide, is the leading online car rental service in Latin America and whose team is fast-paced, creative, dynamic, exciting, and above all, responsible.
Here’s what this role is all about:
- Coach, consult and advise management on human resources related topics;
- Be the advisor for stakeholders, providing expert advice, guidance and coaching to managers in all aspects of HR;
- Develop and monitor the performance management of the company;
- Identify training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs;
- Develop and execute internal training and development in order to support business needs and empower management;
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships and increase productivity and retention;
- Keep up with the Talent Acquisition process and Organizational Architecture;
- Proactive assessment and identification of people issues and opportunities via solution-oriented data, trend and scenario analysis;
- Provide consultative support and guidance to managers on implementation of core HR programs & initiatives;
- Knowledge in Human Development and business models;
Traits required for success at Rentcars.com:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Psychology, Business or any other related field;
- Knowledge in Human Development, Talent Acquisition and EVP;
- Previous experience working in a generalist field of HR;
- Effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Presentation skills – ppt, communication and body language;
- Excel Skills;
- Labor and Employer legislation knowledge;
- Advanced/Fluent english;
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and has the self-confidence to purposely drive results while constantly solving problems and motivating the business unit to a higher commitment. One word: Passion. You must be driven, willing and able to work with new ideas and always focused on results. Your initiative, coupled with a sense of competitive drive and the ability to stay focused on results (despite changing conditions) are the key to success here at Rentcars.com
Coordenador Suporte ao ClienteThomson ReutersJob Description Grau de instrução: Mandatório Graduação: Análise de Sistemas; ou Sistemas de Informação;1 week agoShareCampinas, SP
Junior Presales EngineerInfobipCompany Description At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach1 week agoShareCuritiba, PR
Sr. Java DeveloperAmarisCompany Description Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
HubSpot Front-End DeveloperRemotishThe intersection of design and development Front-End Developers are masters of design technology and visual storytelling. This position is all about polished design,1 week agoShareRemoto
Data EngineerAmarisCompany Description Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP