No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 102480 - Sao Bernardo do Campo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
The Inventory Specialist executes the inventory strategy developed in conjunction with the subsidiaries serviced by the CBS. He/she collaborates with the Demand Planning, Supply Network Planning and Production Planning Teams to deliver the inventory goals while meeting or exceeding the customer service target levels. He/she is also responsible for calculating the optimal stock levels to ensure meeting both service and inventory targets.
The CBS Inventory Specialist is responsible for conducting continuous maintenance of the Tools IO/CT model & APO inventory systems and their best practice applications. He/she will also provide the technical expertise on inventory modeling tools and systems troubleshooting (IO/CT, APO, Right Sizing tool) to production and supply planners. He/she conducts the parameters review with the categories/process owners to address systems synchronization opportunities. He/she leads the Synchronizing Demand & Supply weekly meeting to be held in collaboration with SNP and Production Planning, in order to identify inventory reduction opportunities and minimize service risks. He/she delivers the end of month inventory projection.
He/she will provide support regarding inventory to the local CS&L director and the Management Team.
Develop inventory strategy in conjunction with the subsidiary serviced from the CBS, fully aligned with Division inventory goals. The strategy must include all inventory components (finished goods, on hand materials, spare parts, inventory in transit, slow-moving, obsolete, etc).
- Support monthly Get FIT discipline, including:
- Evaluation of Performance Vs. Plan: including a detailed explanation of deviations (if any).
- Understand Excess Inventory: special focus on Slobs and categories above goal.
- Project Future Inventory.
- Provide all details to the local S&D Managers, CS&L director, and the management team.
- Develop monthly inventory process, including tracking of KPIs, lead meetings with main supply chain and commercial stakeholders to drive integration and alignment on maintaining optimum inventory levels and maximizing service. Prepare monthly financial inventory reconciliation, attend finance meetings to track working capital, follow up on procurement to foster suppliers integration into the new SMI policy, etc.
- Review Weekly Tunnel Analysis and Meeting with each Focus Factories and Process Owner to minimize shortages and inventory levels above K Max. Deliver end of month inventory projection to meet inventory goals defined by the subsidiaries serviced from the CBS.
- Review outputs of modeling tools (IO, CT, APO, and Inventory Right Sizing) to evaluate and set optimal inventory stock levels and planning parameters (Safety Time) based on historical demand variations/forecast and desired service levels. Conducts quarterly update based on ABC classification at the subcategory level.
- Conducts Parameters Meeting with the Categories / Process Owners to address systems synchronization opportunities. Supports systems troubleshooting and set up: PPDS // CT // IO // SNP.
- Minimize excess inventory, focused on Slow moving, obsolete, and non-productive inventory. Works closely with Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Production Planning, Procurement, and CDT to take corrective and preventive actions.
- Supports and leads IT Grid Projects implementation that impacts inventory (e.g. E2E Tools, SNP, and GSN).
- Provide SNP Team with local R/3 Reporting (stock summary and availability reports).
- Provide the logistics team with the daily inventory projection to foresee any space constraint.
- Conducts make to stock projects implementation to support inventory reductions in the subsidiaries serviced from the CBS.
- Experience in supply planning and or production planning and or inventory management in the consumer goods industry.
- Strong experience with Inventory Management and proficient with SAP/APO//IO/IBP and PPDS
- Strong experience using BI reports and analysis
- English language proficiency
Spanish language proficiency
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education programme, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill's and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject "Accommodation Request" should you require accommodation.
HubSpot Front-End DeveloperRemotishThe intersection of design and development Front-End Developers are masters of design technology and visual storytelling. This position is all about polished design,1 week agoShareRemoto
Community LeadWeworkCommunity Lead About Us WeWork began in 2010 with a vision to build the first global physical platform designed to bring people together. Today, we offer access to a1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Executive Assistant Business Partner IUberAs Uber continues to expand its B2B services around the world, the Uber for Business team requires motivated, hands-on team members who thrive in a fast-paced,1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
IT SpecialistKokkuDental & Health Plan Educational Costs Bonus Longtime Employee Yearly Bonus Staff Discounts Free Fruits & Coffee Friendly1 week agoShareRecife, PE
Fulfillment ProfessionalIBMIntroduction Take your career to the next level as a Fulfillment Professional with IBM. By nurturing relationships, taking ownership of problem resolution, managing1 week agoShareRio de Janeiro, RJ