At Corbion, we exist to champion preservation in all its forms, preserving food and food production, health, and our planet.
The Production Operator is based at our Orindiúva, SP plant and reports directly to the Production Supervisor. This position will work directly on the production floor to complete tasks related to machine operation, batch production, and safety.
Responsible for product quality while maintaining company standards and processes.
- Follow all GMP’s, Safety and Environmental regulations as well as company policies.
- Complete production reports to identify problems and maximize productivity.
- Optimize processing throughout the facility and maintain proper product specifications.
- Recognizes upset conditions and takes immediate and appropriate corrective actions.
- Interprets and reacts to instrumentation readings to control the process.
- Attend regular team meetings which include effective communication of organizational and policy changes.
- Operates plant facilities’ various equipment/systems including, but not limited to: conveyors systems, process pumps, evaporation plant, dryers, packaging, extraction plant.
- Prepares materials for shipment by labeling, marking, banding, palletizing and other methods.
- Performs housekeeping duties to maintain a clean and safe work environment.
- Participates in plant-wide EHS, quality and productivity initiatives.
- Participates in EHS activities (i.e., Accident investigations, Hazard IDs, etc.).
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Operates the process in a safe and reliable manner.
- Ensures waste is categorized correctly per applicable hazardous waste/solid waste rules and is properly stored on-site and then disposed of at appropriate off-site disposal sites.
- Demonstrates and encourages teamwork; shows respect for others.
Minimum of one (1+) plus year industrial experience or technical training.
- High School Diploma or its equivalent.
- Willingness to work on all shifts, including weekend.
- Hard-working individual who has a positive attitude.
- Team player.
- An individual who has the drive to meet production goals and a willingness to learn.
Corbion is the global market leader in lactic acid and its derivatives, and a leading supplier of emulsifiers, functional enzyme blends, minerals, vitamins, and algae ingredients. We use our unique expertise in fermentation and other processes to deliver sustainable solutions for the preservation of food and food production, health, and our planet. For over 100 years, we have been uncompromising in our commitment to safety, quality, innovation and performance. Drawing on our deep application and product knowledge, we work side-by-side with customers to make our cutting-edge technologies work for them. Our solutions help differentiate products in markets such as food, home & personal care, animal nutrition, pharmaceuticals, medical devices, and bioplastics. In 2019, Corbion generated annual sales of € 976.4 million and had a workforce of 2,138 FTEs. Corbion is listed on Euronext Amsterdam. For more information: www.corbion.com
Corbion is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered equally without regard to race, color, ethnicity, veteran status, religion, national origin, marital status, political affiliation, age, sex, sexual orientation, handicapping condition, membership in an organization or any other non-merit factors.
Corbion provides reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process, please notify the Corbion Human Resources department. The decision on granting reasonable accommodation will be on a case-by-case basis.
Corbion does not accept unsolicited resumes from individual recruiters or third party recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers. All candidates must be submitted by approved Corbion vendors who have been expressly requested to make a submission by our Talent Acquisition team for a specific job opening. No placement fees will be paid to any firm unless such a request has been made by the Corbion Talent Acquisition team and such candidate was submitted to the Corbion Talent Acquisition Team.
Project Planner InternEricssonAs the tech firm that created the mobile world, and with more than 57,000 patents to our name, we’ve made it our business to make a mark. When joining our team at5 hour agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Policy Campaigns and Programs ManagerFacebook is looking for a Policy Campaigns and Programs Manager to build partnerships and initiatives that demonstrate the value of Facebook's platform to policy makers7 hour agoShareBrasília, DF
Team Leader, Operations.ConcentrixPlease Note: Job cannot be performed in the state of Colorado, USA. Job Title: Team Leader, Operations. Job Description The Team Leader, Operations is responsible for8 hour agoShareSão Paulo, SP
ETL Developer - MatillionData MeaningMatillion ETL Developer Long-term Contract with Data Meaning Location: Brazil, Remote Rate: Based on Experience SUMMARY: Data Meaning is a Business Intelligence8 hour agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Inventory SpecialistColgate-PalmoliveNo Relocation Assistance Offered # 102480 - Sao Bernardo do Campo, Sao Paulo, Brazil The Inventory Specialist executes the inventory strategy developed in conjunction8 hour agoShareSão Bernardo do Campo, SP