For over 30 years SoftwareONE has been the foundation for organizations around the world for their technology solutions. With changes in the market from on-premises to cloud we have always been one step ahead. Underpinning our transitions and evolutions are our seven core values which we expect from all our current employees and look for in our future colleagues. The global nature of our organization allows us to adapt and commit to these values unique to the culture and business needs of each location.
The role: A Project Manager within our vertical Service Delivery division will be responsible for supporting customer engagements, ensuring projects to meet scope, timeline & milestones, budget and quality expectations, through planning, controlling and managing projects aligned to the SoftwareONE Delivery Methodology. The Project Manager will lead and support the project team. (The project team may consist of i.e. Architects, Technical Consultants, analysts, SAM specialists etc.) In addition, responsible for managing corporate, customer and third party vendor efforts to plan and implement SoftwareONE solutions. What we need to see from you:
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Experienced in working in a consulting environment
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software service industry · Highly motivated and results oriented
- Excellent presentation skills as you will be required to present to customers
- Solve Problems: Assess problem situations to identify causes, gather and process relevant information, generate possible solutions, and make recommendations and/or resolve the problem
- Holding a PMP/Prince 2 Practitioner certification. (If certification is not held, the candidate should qualify for the certification requirements and complete the certification by 1st year of employment.)
- Experience preferably from a Systems Integrator or a large service organization (ability to manages internal as well as external resources with a team size <7 people) implementing complex IT solutions
Passionate people who live and breathe our values every day, who delight our customers, every day, and who go above and beyond, every day. Our culture is unique, and I believe that having the right people, and empowering them to succeed, is the absolute key to our success.
Patrick Winter, Founder. What we expect from our employees: Success at SoftwareONE is not defined by what you do for yourself, but by what you deliver for our customers, the business and for the employees around you. SoftwareONE employees are energized, agile and are laser focused on delivering world class Customer Satisfaction and results. Our leaders motivate and inspire their teams and provide a working environment that delivers incredible levels of Employee Satisfaction. We are Humble, have a very high degree of Integrity and are simply not interested in politics.
Our leaders operate with a high levels of Discipline but are able to work at Speed manage change in a global economy.
“SoftwareONE is an equal opportunity employer. With employee satisfaction as one of our core values, we are passionate about diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all of our employees. We want every employee to have the greatest experience of their career.”
Research AssociateCorteva AgriscienceDescription DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES Using standardized procedures ensures that all material necessary for conducting laboratory experiments is prepared properly and on1 week agoSharePalmas, TO
Consultant to prepare the Operational Data Report for Project TR 004-2021FAO2101320 Consultant to prepare the Operational Data Report for Project TR 004-2021 Job Posting: 30/Apr/2021 Closure Date: 15/May/2021, 4:59:00 PM Organizational1 week agoShareBrasília, DF
Sr. Java DeveloperAmarisCompany Description Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Office ManagerBlaBlaCarCompany Description BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
HubSpot Front-End DeveloperRemotishThe intersection of design and development Front-End Developers are masters of design technology and visual storytelling. This position is all about polished design,1 week agoShareRemoto