Regional WHS Manager
Amzn Servicos de Varejo do Bra - Brasil
- Bachelor’s degree completed in Engineering, Environmental, Ergonomics or a related field required;
- 6+ years of experience in WHS programs in manufacturing, production, or service operations;
- 6+ years of experience designing and implementing WHS policy, processes and procedural documentation;
- 3+ years experience in People Management;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including comfort collaborating with site leaders.
- Exhibit excellent root cause analysis, problem solving, training skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt well to fast-paced environments with changing circumstances, direction, and strategy.
- The credibility and influencing skills and strategies to be able to build buy-in to change.
- Fluent English and Portuguese skills;
- Ensure baseline governance processes and risk assessments are in place, created, regularly reviewed and owned by individual site leaders.
- Ensure high levels of support and guidance are provided to the leadership teams to ensure the operating model is delivered for customers with lean, adaptable WHS program.
- Partner with site leaders to ensure they execute safety requirements, track action data entry and completion.
- Ensure Ops teams are all able to run their safety toolkit process to ensure minimum standards, engage associates and verify compliance.
- Provide advice and guidance on Environmental, Health and Safety matters to all stakeholders within designated area of responsibility.
- Support business change through effective change management processes within the fast-paced environment.
- Provide management information and statistics related to your area of responsibility. Perform EHS data analysis and establish improvement plans.
- Manage, guide and coach to site WHS teams.
- Create and facilitate regulatory training to site leadership (via onsite training, KNET, webinars).
- Support sites to build and maintain a safety culture, including deployment and operation of safety toolkit.
- Partner with Operation teams on assessing impact of new processes on safety and environment.
- Assess Brazil operations to ensure both Amazon and local country WHS legal compliance.
- Build strong working relationships with internal peers and partners, and maintain and improve communication with all parties.
- High ethical standards ability to handle highly confidential and sensitive information; excellent judgment, discretion and diplomacy.
- Ensure EHS record-keeping and provide accurate reporting and metrics to support business EHS initiatives.
- Develop and implement solutions to eliminate exposure to identified and potential risks and prevent injury.
- Partner with corporate and other regional field WHS personnel to leverage global best practices.
- Mobility to Brazil regions;
- Knowledge of Brazilian Regulations and Technical Standards;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and the use of pivot tables and the development of charts and graphics.
- Available to work flexible shifts including days, nights and/or weekends;
- Used to operating at all levels of the organization from warehouse floor to board level
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
SR REGULATORY AFFAIRS ANALYSTJohnson & Johnson Family of CompaniesDiversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Office ManagerBlaBlaCarCompany Description BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
HubSpot Front-End DeveloperRemotishThe intersection of design and development Front-End Developers are masters of design technology and visual storytelling. This position is all about polished design,1 week agoShareRemoto
Community LeadWeworkCommunity Lead About Us WeWork began in 2010 with a vision to build the first global physical platform designed to bring people together. Today, we offer access to a1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Senior Marketing ManagerViaSatBigger challenges. Bolder ideas. Global impact. At Viasat, we’re on a mission to deliver connections with the capacity to change the world. We’re the company1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP