SR INTERNAL CONTROLS ANALYST -COMPLIANCE SR ANALYST
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Next Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
We are hiring the best talent for Compliance Senior analyst to be located in Brazil, São Paulo / Sao José dos Campos - SP
The Risk Management & Compliance Senior Analyst supports the execution of the activities related to maintaining and improving the internal control environment of Brazil for MRC’s type 1 and type 2, region business units (BUs) and GSF, in order to guarantee that the businesses are aligned with risk management, internal control, SOX processes and corporate guidelines of J&J. Additionally, the Compliance Senior Analyst provides support in Due Diligence projects, Risk Based Assessments and the testing of the annual SOX plan. This position reports to the Risk Management & Compliance Supervisor.
- Collaborates in the Risk Management & Compliance activities of the department, including: responsible of the annual SOX plan, advising and consulting for Business Units (BU) and GSF.
- Support the BUs and Sarbanes Oxley 404 program: perform testing procedures, meet completion dates, helps presenting results to process owners and stakeholders, provides guidance and support to ensure proper corrective action plan Implementation.
- Perform reviews for specific processes of J&J Brazil companies, helping to detect failures in process controls.
- Support the updating of documentation such as policies or procedures aligned with corporate requirements.
- Assists activities designed to increase employees’ awareness, such as training, communication campaigns, and control-self-assessment sessions.
- Assists in preparing and tracking action plans to tackle issues. Follow up its status with the responsible to ensure the implementation.
- Support BUs in Global Audit and Assurance reviews, ensuring internal controls are appropriate implemented and operating effectively in order to have a robust control environment.
- Participate in special projects: support activities assigned to the team, participate in meetings with project management teams, review, share and present results and follow up on remediation plans.
Qualifications and Requirements
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics is required
Experience 4-5 years of progressive experience in auditing of the area financial/operational, internal/ external audit and Internal Controls
Desirable experience in information systems;
Big 4 companies experience is desirable (not limiting).
Required knowledge: Additional experience working with USGAAP, IFRS and Sarbanes-Oxley, Section 404.
Advanced Englishis required
Spanish is a plus
- Ability to think strategically and connect.
- Good planning, prioritization, and multitasking skills.
- Capable to work with new and changing situations.
- Good interpersonal, as well as both oral and written communication skills.
- Independence to work without constant supervision
Location of the role, São Paulo / São Jose dos Campos - SP
Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo-
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)
SR REGULATORY AFFAIRS ANALYSTJohnson & Johnson Family of CompaniesDiversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Research AssociateCorteva AgriscienceDescription DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES Using standardized procedures ensures that all material necessary for conducting laboratory experiments is prepared properly and on1 week agoSharePalmas, TO
Coordenador Suporte ao ClienteThomson ReutersJob Description Grau de instrução: Mandatório Graduação: Análise de Sistemas; ou Sistemas de Informação;1 week agoShareCampinas, SP
Consultant to prepare the Operational Data Report for Project TR 004-2021FAO2101320 Consultant to prepare the Operational Data Report for Project TR 004-2021 Job Posting: 30/Apr/2021 Closure Date: 15/May/2021, 4:59:00 PM Organizational1 week agoShareBrasília, DF
Junior Presales EngineerInfobipCompany Description At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach1 week agoShareCuritiba, PR