SUPPLY CHAIN EXCELLENCE COORDINATOR - CONSUMER HEALTH - BRAZIL/COLOMBIA/MEXICO
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Next Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
The Role is part of the regional Supply Chain Excellence team for Consumer Health Supply Chain and is responsible for leading Regional activities such as: portfolio optimization, network studies, e-commerce, A&D. This position will lead cross-functional teams to successfully deliver results.
- Leads Portfolio Optimization Process – guarantees process adherence, implementation and with a flawless execution;
- Regional representative on Global Network Design studies;
- Advances on the e-Commerce strategy for LATAM as a SC Squad Lead;
- Builds and prioritizes project teams, delegates assignments, establishes accountability and deadlines to drive business results;
- Leads, influences, and negotiates to ensure deliverables exceeds expectations and are of the highest quality;
- Develops plans for process improvement involving organizational change and development to achieve goals and objectives - Anticipates issues and barriers that may impede progress;
- Leads and works within a cross-functional team environment to develop process improvement initiatives;
- Monitoring and managing risks and opportunities;
- Meets or exceeds customer requirements with respect to time, cost efficiency, and business value.
- Bachelor´s degree completed
- Previous Supply Chain experience is mandatory
- Fluent English is mandatory
- Spanish (intermediate) is required
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to details, multi-tasking and problem-solving skills
- Strong team working and relationship building skills
- Project Management – desirable.
Brasil-São Paulo-São José dos Campos-Rod.Presidente Dutra, Km 154
J&J Brazil (7680)
Clinical Research Associate - Infectious Diseases - BrazilWorldwide Clinical TrialsRequisition Number2513 Employment Type:Regular We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
SR REGULATORY AFFAIRS ANALYSTJohnson & Johnson Family of CompaniesDiversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Research AssociateCorteva AgriscienceDescription DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES Using standardized procedures ensures that all material necessary for conducting laboratory experiments is prepared properly and on1 week agoSharePalmas, TO
Coordenador Suporte ao ClienteThomson ReutersJob Description Grau de instrução: Mandatório Graduação: Análise de Sistemas; ou Sistemas de Informação;1 week agoShareCampinas, SP
Consultant to prepare the Operational Data Report for Project TR 004-2021FAO2101320 Consultant to prepare the Operational Data Report for Project TR 004-2021 Job Posting: 30/Apr/2021 Closure Date: 15/May/2021, 4:59:00 PM Organizational1 week agoShareBrasília, DF