Sales Development Representative (Outbound)
At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach greater heights. Since 2006, we have been innovating at the edge of technological possibilities and are now shaping global communications of the future. Through 60+ offices on six continents, Infobip’s platform is used by almost 70% of the population, making it the largest network of its kind and the only full-stack cloud communication platform (cPaaS) globally. Join us on our mission to create life-changing interactions between humans and online services with new and unseen solutions.
Why is this role important at Infobip?
The Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for outbound leads for their region and will need to communicate with Marketing + Sales about challenges with pipeline and lead quality. Inside Sales Representatives is responsible for contacting outbound leads, organizing meetings on events the sales team is attending. Their main job is to contact outbound leads and approaching customers to converted leads into opportunities.
You know you are doing a good job when:
- Support Sales Team with outbound prospect accounts
- Managing cold calls to leads and generating sales and revenue
- Outbound sales representatives are research-oriented
- Work closely with the Marketing team to drive continuous improvement in lead quality, conversion rates and pipeline generated
- Provide ongoing feedback to the sales and marketing department for continuous process optimization
- Use and maintain the Salesforce for data quality
- Achieve defined KPI goals.
- Accept feedback and training to continue to improve and develop with Sales Team Leader and peers
- Identify customer segment and vertical and/or need early in discussion in order to route properly to the Sales Team.
More about you:
- Previous experience with sales activities
- Good communications skills
- Problem-solving skills
- You speak fluently in Portuguese and English
Why our employees choose us and stay?
- Learn as you grow – Starting from an on-boarding program, to internal education, education resources, e-learning to external educations, we invest heavily in employee learning and development.
- Opportunity Knocks. Often. – Being a part of a growing company in a growing industry – we challenge you not to grow! Whether it’s horizontal, vertical, or angular, we want to support the path that you want to carve.
- Never a dull moment – We work with powerful companies with great impact, which pushes us to work on the highest possible level. Work on uncharted challenges and push boundaries on a daily basis.
- Great environment – Team spirit, passion, creativity and persistence are the drivers of our company.
- Pay & Perks – Competitive salary, health benefits, travel allowance, expatriate compensation packages for your business trips, a team taking care of all the equipment you need, team buildings and other organised activities, a kitchen stocked with the usual suspects... Talk about a balanced lifestyle!
Consultant to prepare the Operational Data Report for Project TR 004-2021FAO2101320 Consultant to prepare the Operational Data Report for Project TR 004-2021 Job Posting: 30/Apr/2021 Closure Date: 15/May/2021, 4:59:00 PM Organizational1 week agoShareBrasília, DF
Junior Presales EngineerInfobipCompany Description At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach1 week agoShareCuritiba, PR
Sr. Java DeveloperAmarisCompany Description Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Office ManagerBlaBlaCarCompany Description BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
HubSpot Front-End DeveloperRemotishThe intersection of design and development Front-End Developers are masters of design technology and visual storytelling. This position is all about polished design,1 week agoShareRemoto