Senior Analytics/BI Developer
At Trustly, we’re passionate about simplifying the way people pay and get paid online. We are a licensed payment institution and our B2B products available across Europe and the US attract global merchants in segments such as e-commerce, travel, financial services and gaming. In June 2018, a private equity firm Nordic Capital acquired a majority stake in Trustly with ambitions to support us in becoming the leading global online banking payments provider. We are a diverse and fast-growing team with our headquarters in Stockholm, Sweden, and offices in Barcelona, Spain; Cologne, Germany; Helsinki, Finland; Lisbon, Portugal; London, UK; Örebro, Sweden; Redwood City, US; Sliema, Malta and Vitória, Brazil. Together we are leading the development of the payments industry and the work you’ll do here will make a great impact.
What you'll do:
- Deliver on analytics projects across all areas of Trustly, Inc's business functions, including finance, customer success, product and risk;
- Develop end user reports and dashboards + implement data pipelines to automate their timely delivery;
- Build and scale out business functionality in the BI Data Warehouse;
- Implement and automate robust QA/hygiene checks to ensure data quality in data lake is of the highest quality;
- Work with the team on specific data engineering projects to build, scale and optimize Trustly's big data environment, including the data lake, AWS infrastructure stack, data warehouse and automation/visualization tools;
- Documentation of data flows, architectural setup and data model;
- Be able to analyze huge amount of data and propose recommendations;
- Proactivity analyzing data and providing insights to the business areas;
- Develop dashboards (Tableau preferred) consuming data from the data lake (AWS) environment.
Who you are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in IT/Math/CS/Engineering or other technical discipline;
- Scrappy individual contributor with ability to deliver timely/accurate results and a good appetite to learn new tools/technology;
- Experience building big data pipelines and data sets within the AWS environment;
- Experience across the entire analytics flow: from understanding business requirements to data pulls, data transformation, QA checks, building pipelines, reports and dashboards;
- Strong SQL, data modeling, data warehouses;
- Strong dashboard development good practices;
- Knowledge developing dashboards in a data viz platform (Tableau preferred).
- Comfortable in written/spoken English.
- Vitória/ES and São Paulo/SP.
Project Manager-Cognitive & AnalyticsIBMIntroduction At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team’s overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely4 hour agoShareHortolândia, SP
HR Plant Business LeadMondelēz InternationalJob Description Are You Ready to Make It Happen at Mondelēz International? Join our Mission to Lead the Future of Snacking. Make It Possible. Our employees5 hour agoShareVitória de Santo Antão, PE
SR INTERNAL CONTROLS ANALYST -COMPLIANCE SR ANALYSTJohnson & Johnson Family of CompaniesAt Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together with one purpose: to profoundly change the trajectory of health for5 hour agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Sr Director Learning and Development JJTJohnson & Johnson Family of CompaniesJohnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Sr. Director, JJT Learning & Development located in any of our major global locations. Johnson & Johnson5 hour agoShareBrasil
Analista Jr. de EngenhariaEatonEaton is looking for a Jr. Engineering Analyst based in our Valinhos site to join our team. He/She will be responsible for: The purpose of this position is to support6 hour agoShareValinhos, SP