Sr Director Learning and Development JJT
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Sr. Director, JJT Learning & Development located in any of our major global locations.
Johnson & Johnson (J&J) is the world's most comprehensive and broad-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the pharmaceutical, consumer health, and medical device markets. The more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employ over 130,000 people worldwide.
At Johnson & Johnson Technology (JJT), we shape the future of healthcare by unlocking the power of people, technology, and insights. We know our world is rapidly evolving: customer expectations for experience and personalization are rising. Regulators and payors are living in a world of data and technology (e.g. value-based care, pricing transparency, AI in medicine). Digital natives are both enablers and potential competitors/disruptors. The pace of technology change continues to accelerate (e.g. cloud computing, hyper-personalization, ubiquitous data). At JJT, we have a tremendous opportunity to increase our focus on our Leadership Development Programs to accelerate the development of our talent, drive all relevant activities so we can upskill our technology talent and become a future-ready organization, and raise the digital acumen of J&J, so we can continue to lead in the digital world.
The Senior Director is responsible for the oversight of the Learning and Development strategy, redesign and implement new early in career programs (Co-Ops, Internships, and Technology Leadership Development Programs), drive required learning to upskill all our 4,400 technology associates in the function, and work with all relevant stakeholders to build the Digital Learning Academy, and associated experiences, as we raise the digital literacy of all J&J associates around the company. He/she will manage a team of 5 professionals to fulfill all required activities and responsibilities. The Senior Director will connect with all relevant stakeholders to drive operational excellence and drive continuous improvements in this space, and contribute to attract, retain and develop diverse early in career technology talent, as we create the right skillsets in the function to become a future ready organization. He/she will assume budgetary responsibility for JJT Learning and Development group, early in career and other development programs for the function and technology oversight for the digital learning academy that support all J&J associates globally.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Create, shape and execute the strategy for elevating Learning and Development capabilities for the 4,400 Technology Group associates of J&J globally.
- Create, shape and execute the early in career Co-Ops, Internships and Leadership Development Programs for the J&J Technology Organization.
- Work together with all relevant stakeholder to raise the digital literacy of the overall company, and have the oversight for the digital learning academy from a technology perspective.
- Manage and develop a team of learning professionals focused on design, delivery and continuous improvement of all Learning & Development related services.
- Deliver a structured technology learning strategy for use across global J&J JJT
- Develop and execute on strategic business goals related to JJT talent and career development including recruiting strategies for early-in-career programs, leadership development programs, career development and upskilling
- Build a tiered learning approach based on job roles aligned to the business and IT strategy which includes development of user skills at the basic, intermediate, and expert level skills on the most relevant technology trends and topics.
- Leverage technology capabilities to provide seamless access to learning resources for all global JJT users
- Partner with key stakeholders to address business gaps related to program and/or talent development needs
- Manage all budget related activities including current year expenses and future business planning requirements
- Establish and manage all vendor relationships including assessment of new capabilities, measure current effectiveness and perform all necessary procurement related activities.
- Align the Technology learning program with J&J enterprise development activities to avoid redundancies (in cost, process, technology, etc.).
- Leverage and align with enterprise Leadership Development Program communities of practice to inform and benefit from best practices
- Extend guidance and partnership to organizational initiatives which drive talent development activities (e.g. career pathing, curriculum development, customized training programs, etc)
Required Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in areas related with learning & development, computer science or business administration
- At least of 8 years of related business experience in a large complex global organization.
- Solid experience in leading Talent Management Strategies for technology organizations or a background in driving technology innovation and transformation across the enterprise from an IT perspective.
- Strong foundation in developing innovative adult learning capabilities aiming at delivering cutting edge learning methodologies preferred.
- 3+ years of experience leading regional / global teams
- Ability to deliver in a global, matrixed environment required
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal skills required
- Strong teaming and collaboration skills required
- Ability to influence and communicate ideas to a wide audience, including; all levels of leadership
- Highly self-motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time when it is safe to do so
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-New Brunswick-
Latin America-Brazil, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Switzerland, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Italy, North America-United States, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Belgium, Europe/Middle East/Africa-Germany, Europe/Middle East/Africa-France, Europe/Middle East/Africa-United Kingdom
Johnson & Johnson (6067)
Consultant to prepare the Operational Data Report for Project TR 004-2021FAO2101320 Consultant to prepare the Operational Data Report for Project TR 004-2021 Job Posting: 30/Apr/2021 Closure Date: 15/May/2021, 4:59:00 PM Organizational1 week agoShareBrasília, DF
Junior Presales EngineerInfobipCompany Description At Infobip we dream big. We value creativity, persistence and innovation, passionately believing that it is through teamwork that we can all reach1 week agoShareCuritiba, PR
Sr. Java DeveloperAmarisCompany Description Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Office ManagerBlaBlaCarCompany Description BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
HubSpot Front-End DeveloperRemotishThe intersection of design and development Front-End Developers are masters of design technology and visual storytelling. This position is all about polished design,1 week agoShareRemoto