Artist & Label Partnership Coordinator - Brazil
Spotify - São Paulo, SP
The Coordinator will focus on supporting the team by helping artists and labels navigate and seek platform challenges, track campaign performance and impact, coordinate priorities and support the team with ad hoc projects as needed.
This role reports to the Artist & Label Partnership Lead based in São Paulo.
What you'll do
- Assist team members with day-to-day tasks and activities as requested
- Support artists and labels with technical issues (i.e Spotify For Artists, content operations)
- Update and support artist and label educational programs across the market, including but not limited to: building presentations, managing guest lists and coordinating and executing events
- Coordinate marketing and social media requests such as creative assets and approvals
- Coordinate release schedule planning/prioritization and monitor the correct implementation of new content plans
- Analyze and report the results of campaigns and initiatives
- Manage payments process to suppliers, vendors and other partners
- Request and organize promotional images for playlist covers
- Monitor artists' social activity to promote their content on Spotify
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree
- You have experience with an established digital music service, record label or distributor
- You have excellent communication skills and are able to use those skills across different partnerships both internal and external
- Extremely comfortable with content management systems and supply chain processes
- Proficient in Portuguese and English (Spanish is a plus)
- Highly organized and analytical with the ability to deliver on tight deadlines
- You can work autonomously in an unstructured environment
- Curious and proactive to figure out internally (through Slack and other channels) the best tools and ways to help artists, labels and partners in general
- Familiarity with Google Suite
- Able to craft and deliver executive-level presentations
- Ability think quick on their feet and think strategically on the spot
Perks of being in the bandExtensive learning opportunities, through our dedicated team, GreenHouse. Flexible share incentives letting you choose how you share in our success. Global parental leave, six months off - fully paid - for all new parents. All The Feels, our employee assistance program and self-care hub. Flexible public holidays, swap days off according to your values and beliefs. Spotify On Tour, join your colleagues on trips to industry festivals and events.
Learn about life at SpotifyResume must be submitted in English for consideration
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 345 million users.
Attention - In the recruitment process, legitimate companies never withdraw fees from candidates. If there are companies that attract interview fees, tests, ticket reservations, etc. it is better to avoid it because there are indications of fraud. If you see something suspicious please contact us: [email protected]
Other jobs you may like
Clinical Research Associate - Infectious Diseases - BrazilWorldwide Clinical TrialsRequisition Number2513 Employment Type:Regular We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
SR REGULATORY AFFAIRS ANALYSTJohnson & Johnson Family of CompaniesDiversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Research AssociateCorteva AgriscienceDescription DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES Using standardized procedures ensures that all material necessary for conducting laboratory experiments is prepared properly and on1 week agoSharePalmas, TO
Coordenador Suporte ao ClienteThomson ReutersJob Description Grau de instrução: Mandatório Graduação: Análise de Sistemas; ou Sistemas de Informação;1 week agoShareCampinas, SP
Consultant to prepare the Operational Data Report for Project TR 004-2021FAO2101320 Consultant to prepare the Operational Data Report for Project TR 004-2021 Job Posting: 30/Apr/2021 Closure Date: 15/May/2021, 4:59:00 PM Organizational1 week agoShareBrasília, DF