Country Quality Manager
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future.
At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusion across all dimensions: gender, LGBTQ+, abilities, ethnicity and generations. Together, we are embarking on a journey where each and every one of us, individually and collectively, welcomes and celebrates individual differences.
To act as ABB´s Group Function Continuous Improvement & Quality Manager in the oversight country in-charge. To establish and to maintain a Quality Management System (QMS) and ISO certifications in the country coordinated across all local operations. To provide support in related site assessments and internal audits when requested by the businesses. Functioning as local Lean Six Sigma (L6S) subject matter expert supporting belt training and project certification as required.Your responsibilities
- AUDIT AND CERTIFYING BODIES COORDINATION: Support country business areas running ISO related audits in their local units.
- Coordinate internal ISO 9001 audits, manage the hiring of third-party company to carry out internal audits, organize the agenda and logistics.
- Coordinate external ISO 9001 audits and certification, manage the certification body, organize the agenda, logistics, negotiation and payments. Mediate conflicts resulting from the audit. Coordinate non-conformities from Central Functions (HR, Supply, Legal, TAX, Controlling, etc). Organize follow-up on remarks from ISO Auditors with local teams.
- Provide train and coach local management in implementation of latest ISO standards.
- Coordinate and make overall plan for ISO 9001 certification process with all operating units in order to obtain and keep the ISO 9001 country certification.
- Quality Management System.
- Initiate and ensure conformance of a local certified Quality Management System (QMS) in line with Country regulations and Group / Business Areas / Division guidance (incl. instructions and directives) across Central Functions (HR, Supply, Legal, TAX, Controlling, etc). Provide support in the preparation and review of local procedures in these areas.
- Do local country QMS governance, update or replace quality tools and databases when necessary.
- Responsible for the preparation of the Country Quality Manual, Local Quality Policy and Objectives and goals. Conduct the annual review of the critical analysis with management.
- Responsible for keeping the Country's Quality Standards and procedures up to date.
- STANDARDS PLATFORM TOOL: Manage the platform that makes available the Local Standards used by the operational areas. Manage the local Standards Provider (ABNT), contract negotiation (renewal), acquisition of new standards, access management, platform disclosure, provide training for new users.
- MANAGE QM SEGREGATION ACCESS: Perform the management of quality access to SAP - QM module, observing the segregation of functions as defined in the local rules of internal controls.
- VOICE OF THE CUSTOMER: Promote the training of CCRP and NPS tools. Promote instruction to the central areas in solving problems that affect ABB's external customers.
- Mediate problem solving between business areas, placing the customer as the main focus.
- Ensure that respective RCA reports in these issues have high standards and meet customer´s expectations.
- CAPABILITY BUILDING SUPPORT: Coordinate Lean Six Sigma training and certification of local central areas and management in general. Act as Lean Six Sigma Black/Green Belt coach when appropriate. Act as mentor to local Quality and Continuous Improvement Managers, support in identifying and assessing
- potential candidates and their development.
- BEST PRACTICE SHARING: Promote best practice spreading of standard processes, tools and improvement projects among Business Areas. Use a network and regular meetings with Business/Divisions Quality Managers.
- Coordinate the annual Quality Week locally based on Business/Divisions guidance, promote local Quality Awards.
- METROLOGY: Hiring and management of the calibration company, establishment of a process to verify instruments that must be calibrated, calibration validation process, apportionments between areas, purchase orders and payments.
- General management of the calibration, performance and complaints company.
- PEOPLE MANAGEMENT AND DEVELOPMENT: Deep domain knowledge and proven expertise. Provides leadership through sub-managers for multidimensional, cross functional initiatives. Facilitate common quality management systems within countries.
- Solid leadership experience as Quality management System
- ISO 9001 certification expertise
- Skills in L6S, Green belt as minimum degree.
- Experience as a corporate leader (seeking alignment and standards across business units)
- Strong leadership and people management skills.
- Strong change and stakeholder management skills.
- Strong communication skills, including superior English and Portuguese verbal and written.
- SAP knowledge desired.
- Fluent Portuguese and English.
We look forward to receiving your application. If you want to discover more about ABB, take another look at our website www.abb.com.Reference Number BR78513924_E1 Publication date 2021-04-20
Clinical Research Associate - Infectious Diseases - BrazilWorldwide Clinical TrialsRequisition Number2513 Employment Type:Regular We’re a global, mid-size CRO that pushes boundaries, innovates and invents — because the path to a cure1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Sr. Java DeveloperAmarisCompany Description Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Office ManagerBlaBlaCarCompany Description BlaBlaCar is the world’s leading carpooling platform, created with one dream in mind: leveraging technology to fill the millions of empty seats1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
HubSpot Front-End DeveloperRemotishThe intersection of design and development Front-End Developers are masters of design technology and visual storytelling. This position is all about polished design,1 week agoShareRemoto
Analista Operações Produção Pl - Prazo Determinado 16 mesesPfizerPosição para atender projeto de tempo de terminado de 1 ano Elaborar e revisar procedimentos operacionais da área de Produção e1 week agoShareItapevi, SP