ETL Developer - Matillion
Matillion ETL Developer
- Long-term Contract with Data Meaning
- Location: Brazil, Remote
- Rate: Based on Experience
Data Meaning is a Business Intelligence & Data Analytics consulting company. We provide top consulting services to companies throughout the US, generating flexible solutions for our clients in the areas of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Project Management.
We were recently named the Alteryx Global Partner of the Year for 2020. We are a Tableau Premiere Partner and a Microsoft Gold Partner, among others.
We are seeking a Matillion ETL Developer to join our team in Brazil and serve one of our top clients in the US. The ETL Developer is responsible for providing strategic consultation, working hand-in-hand with stakeholders to produce an outstanding, scaleable solution for our client.
- Responsible for the ETL data integration process using Matillion
- Perform data object analysis by defining, analyzing, and validating data objects and relationships using ETL toolset
- Run manage and support Production Support ETL processes.
- Modify and maintain ETL data integration process with the Business Intelligence and IT team.
- Maintain data management standards and conventions, data dictionaries, data element naming standards and data dictionary metadata standards
- Implement data objects and integrating data shared across multiple source and target systems.
- Validates ETL by developing and executing test plans and scenarios including data design and data quality.
- Works with Business Analysts to come up with a solution to implement business requirements.
- Consult on and manage priorities and deadlines, participate in delivering solution design, working closely with the architecture team
- Performance improvement & tuning of Matillion mappings
- Technical reviews, data validation & end to end testing of ETL objects, source data analysis and data profiling.
- Work with deployment team in the code migration across the environments
- Triage the production issues and work on the code fixes
- Must have minimum 5 years of experience with designing and developing ETL solutions using Matillion
- Highly knowledgeable in all aspects of enterprise OLTP and data warehouse concepts, design, implementation, deployment and maintenance, both in theory and practice
- Expertise in performance tuning and optimization of ETL processes in Matillion
- Proven, in-depth, enterprise-level data architecture skills (logical & physical, dimensional and entity-relationship models)
- Must have working experience on database concepts including Oracle, MS-SQL Server etc.
- Must have working experience on Unix Shell scripting
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in ETL development
- ETL process architecture and design
- Unix shell script
- Unix tools (vi, Perl, Awk, etc.)
- SQL Stored Procedure development
- SQL Query and performance tuning for data warehousing and OLTP applications
Sr. Java DeveloperAmarisCompany Description Amaris Consulting is an independent technology consulting firm providing guidance and solutions to businesses. With more than 1000 clients across1 week agoShareSão Paulo, SP
HubSpot Front-End DeveloperRemotishThe intersection of design and development Front-End Developers are masters of design technology and visual storytelling. This position is all about polished design,1 week agoShareRemoto
Software Developer 5OracleSoftware Developer 5-21000MKI Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese Preferred1 week agoShareRio de Janeiro, RJ
Infrastructure EngineerAlphaSights Ltd.Software Engineer - Infrastructure At AlphaSights, we search through more than 500 million professionals working in the world today to find the small handful of experts1 week agoShareRemoto
Server - Middleware AdministratorIBMIntroduction As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in1 week agoShareHortolândia, SP