SR REGULATORY AFFAIRS ANALYST
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Next Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
Janssen-Cilag a company of Johnson & Johnson is recruiting a Senior Regulatory Affairs Analyst to join its Regulatory Affairs Area. This position will be responsible for define regulatory strategy and deliver pos variation changes processes, annual report submissions and labeling updates of Brazilian products acting as a focal point (local, Regional and Global). This position should also guarantee the compliance of company procedures and implement processes improvement for Regional activities and local ones. This position based in Brazil is also part of Regional (LATAM) structure.
- Experience in working with limited supervision and able to make independent decisions
- Holistic view of regulatory environment enabling to make significant contributions on projects definitions, impacts and mitigation plans
- Proactive team player, able to take charge and follow-through. Achievement-oriented with a high degree of flexibility and ability to adapt to a changing regulatory environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain working relationships, work successfully within a team environment and as an individual contributor
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Solid knowledge of Brazilian regulation framework mainly regarding post approval changes (synthetic and biological) and labeling.
- Confirmed experience
- Degree in Pharmacy
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously
- Ability to work in a matrix organization and participate effectively both independently and as part of multiple teams
Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo-AVENIDA PRESIDENTE JUSCELINO KUBITSCHECK, 2041
Janssen Cilag Farmaceutica Ltda. (7585)
CIB_Vice President Ops Risk/ Control ManagerJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.As a Control Manager Vice President, you'll be responsible for leading and building out an enhanced control framework which supports a continuous and integrated approach16 hour agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Corporate & Investment Bank - Investment Banking - AnalystJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.Starting your career in Investment Banking Division as an Analyst, you will be a key player in the execution of the firm's business. You will work with expert1 day agoShareSão Paulo, SP
CIB_Control Management_Generic_Global_JPMJPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.The Business Control Management (BCM) associate will provide critical support to the ICB BCM team. The BCM's primary responsibility is to help the ICB business1 day agoShareSão Paulo, SP
Senior Cargo Manager M/FVINCIDate: 12/06/2021 Reporting to the CEO – Manaus Airport, the Senior Cargo Manager will have the responsibility to optimise and develop the cargo operations at1 day agoShareNossa Senhora das Graças, PR
HR Country Advisor, AVPDeutsche BankAs HR Country Advisor, this person will handle a generalist role covering all Brazil Infrastructure and Business areas being responsible for: Business2 day agoShareSão Paulo, SP